Practice guideline for fundamental ethics
1) We respect each other as each individuals.
2) We take part in no dissemination of slander or falsehood that will harm our organizational solidarity while cooperating and communicating actively for better work efficiency.
3) Superiors shall not give unreasonable orders, and subordinates shall comply with their superiors' reasonable orders.
4) We do not commit sexual harassment through our words and actions.
5) We uphold the law and company rules in carrying out our assignments and take part in no unethical activities, etc. to mar the company's and our own dignity.
6) We make way for the age of change with focus, passion, and mindset undaunted by failure and challenges.
7) The management including the CEO must be fully aware of the changing times beforehand, make discreet decisions, and foresee and manage related risks in advance.
8) Executives take responsibilities for the decisions they made in company management.
Protection of company assets
1) We focus solely on company business during the office hours in the contract and will under no circumstances appropriate company assets for personal uses.
2) Business expenses will be executed reasonably and transparently according to the uses described by the rules.
Business expenses will not be wasted indiscreetly or be used for personal purposes.
Business fixtures and company assets including vehicles will not be used for personal purposes.
3) Paid software will not be illegally copied and used.
1) Provision of company information to the outside must follow the superior's previous approval.
2) Information requested by workers irrelevant to the task shall not be released without authorization and shall be reported to the superior for approval.
3) Important information acquired from work must not be leaked or used unjustly.
4) We will take particular caution to prevent information, personal and otherwise, from being leaked through IT devices.
1) We never notify our partners and others of our family events that may put pressure on the partners.
2) Monetary assistance can be provided at autonomous discretion in line with common sense.